St. Veronica Catholic School
Parent Teacher Organization
The St. Veronica Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) supports the efforts of the parents, teachers, and administrators of St. Veronica Catholic School. All parents and guardians of children enrolled in our school, as well as all teachers at St. Veronica Catholic School, are members of the PTO.
“Your” PTO supports the school community through:
- ongoing communication (general membership meetings, weekly PTO Notes)
- assisting and coordinating parent support for in-school activities (lunch and recess volunteers, room parents, field trip chaperones, field day volunteers)
- organizing and supporting family-oriented social events (Father Daughter Dance, Mother Son Bowling, Mother Daughter Paint Day, Family BINGO Night, Family Science Night)
- effective and targeted fundraising (annual golf tournament, Race for Education, annual cornhole tournament, annual auction)
- active participation in parish fellowship (donut Sundays, Oktoberfest)
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
For current school families, additional PTO information may be found under the PTO section in your SchoolSpeak account.
Parent Volunteer Points
Together, the School Administration and the PTO strongly believe that family involvement and participation in school activities is not only a means to show our support for our children, the faculty, and the school, but is also absolutely necessary in order to maintain and expand many of the academic and extracurricular services offered by the school to our children.Under the Parent Volunteer Commitment (PVC) points program, each school family (except for faculty/staff families) registered at St. Veronica Catholic School is required to earn a minimum number of points during the current academic year:
• 60 points for a 2-parent household; and
• 30 points for a single parent household.
2020-2021 St. Veronica PTO Executive Board
|Vice President||Joe Stapleton|
|Recording Sec.||Jason Wenrich|
|Corresponding Sec.||Lisa Bradford|
|PVC Coordinator||Mimi Nguyen|
|At-Large Member (Immediate Past President)||Susan Dadio|
|At-Large Member||Terri Jordan|
Front Desk: 703-773-2020
St. Veronica Catholic School
3460-B Centreville Rd
Chantilly, VA 20151
Serving the Dulles South, Sully and South Riding areas of Western Fairfax and Eastern Loudoun Counties.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations… Teaching them to carry out everything I have commanded you. —Matthew 27:19-20
The Saint Veronica Catholic School Community celebrates the spirit of Christ, who is the perfect teacher, and each child is recognized as intellectual, spiritual and social being with an inherent desire to learn. The mission of the school is to ensure vibrant religious education and exemplary academics by empowering our students and faculty through faith and knowledge.