The St. Veronica Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) supports the efforts of the parents, teachers, and administrators of St. Veronica Catholic School. All parents and guardians of children enrolled in our school, as well as all teachers at St. Veronica Catholic School, are members of the PTO.
“Your” PTO supports the school community through:
- ongoing communication (general membership meetings, weekly PTO Notes)
- assisting and coordinating parent support for in-school activities (lunch and recess volunteers, room parents, field trip chaperones, field day volunteers)
- organizing and supporting family-oriented social events (Father Daughter Dance, Mother Son Bowling, Mother Daughter Paint Day, Family BINGO Night, Family Science Night)
- effective and targeted fundraising (annual golf tournament, Race for Education, annual cornhole tournament, annual auction)
- active participation in parish fellowship (donut Sundays, Oktoberfest)
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Parent Volunteer Points
Together, the School Administration and the PTO strongly believe that family involvement and participation in school activities is not only a means to show our support for our children, the faculty, and the school, but is also absolutely necessary in order to maintain and expand many of the academic and extracurricular services offered by the school to our children.Under the Parent Volunteer Commitment (PVC) points program, each school family (except for faculty/staff families) registered at St. Veronica Catholic School is required to earn a minimum number of points during the current academic year:
• 60 points for a 2-parent household; and
• 30 points for a single parent household.
2022-2023 St. Veronica PTO Executive Board
|Vice President||Joseph Stapleton|
|Recording Secretary||Jason Wenrich|
|Corresponding Secretary||Michelle Ignacio|
|PVC Coordinator||Kim Riley|
|At Large||Paul Vetterick|
|At Large||Melissa Dolan|